Friday, May 12, 2017

Fairy Gardens

I am not a gardener, it just isn't something I enjoy doing but I love looking at Fairy Gardens.  They are so whimsical, inviting one to be in fantasy land.

Who can resist gazing at something like this and smiling a secret smile?



Fairy Garden Miniature Deer Set of 7 pcs for Outdoor or House Decor, 




For yourself or as a gift. I know two people I would gift with this delightful fairy garden. Maybe create an indoor fairyland garden for a grandchild?

As I meandered through Amazon's fairyland of miniature gardens, I found this--mini Ivy cottage--7 inches tall, 4 inches wide, 4 inches deep perfect to add to any fairy garden.




Now I'm getting hooked, not on gardening but on the multiple ideas of fairy gardens. Loving to read and getting captivated by fairy gardens, I wandered to Amazon books and look what I found. It is now in my cart. I'm still not sure which fairy garden I'm going to buy, maybe I'll decide after I read



Creating Your Own Magical Miniature Garden


I'm off on more Amazon Fairy Garden adventures---wonder if they have fairy garden puzzles? Maybe a magical fairy cake decorating book?


If you are whimsical? You are probably romantic too. Check out this romantic short stores blog.





1 comment:

  1. I saw a very interesting fairy garden yesterday at a nursery near Oak Ridge TN where I went to buy some basil plants - I wish I'd photographed it for you.

    ReplyDelete

Kent Price info

my email is  khprice@aol.com my website is  www.kprice.com the K-town subpage is  www.kprice.com/kahs the K-town contact list is  ...