Monday, June 29, 2020

Better Than I Thought I'd Be at 83


I know I am not what I used to be but I am better than I thought I'd be at 83.
                                 
I believe I'm blessed to have come this far considering my years of poor lifestyle habits.    
  • Smoked 40 years
  • Alcohol user
  • High-stress life as
  • Mom of 6
  • Military lifestyle
  • Divorce
  • Stress filled travel career
Health issues 
  • Early age heart disease, first heart attack at 47;
  • 6 stents from 2003 to 2009
  • Osteoporosis
  • Auto-immune disease
  • Scoliosis
  • Acute Inflammation
  •  High Blood Pressure
  • Arteriosclerosis 
  •  Sciatica 


"Don't worry about avoiding temptation... as you grow older, it will avoid you."
Winston Churchill

The posts on this blog will be about easy aging based on researched articles, many from the US Government publications on aging and health. 
Example:
•         Age and sexuality
•         Age and Health
•         Age and Modern Technology
•         Age and Relationships
•         Age and family ties
•         Age and Loneliness
                              
Imagine looking & feeling youthful,
vital, and 10 years younger!

This blog is for anyone older than they ever thought they would be, and those who hope to be there someday.  
It's never, ever too late to be the best you can be.
 ©2017-2020
M. Bradley McCauley - All rights reserved




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Price info

my email is  khprice@aol.com my website is  www.kprice.com the K-town subpage is  www.kprice.com/kahs the K-town contact list is  ...