Sunday, October 23, 2016

Rekindle Romance/

Never Let Romance Fade 
When love is still there but romance has drifted, you can change direction and cruise into exciting romance. Don't race into it. Take it slow and easy.
A Glance Can Spark a Romance! Show it with a glance. You know the one I mean. A glance tells more in a second than long flowery phrases. Be sure it isn't one of those, "you know what I want" looks. When you rekindle the romance, your partner will be giving those 'what I want' looks.
What You Say Can Lead to Play! Make it short. "You look nice." or, "I like the way you look."  How about, "I missed you today." 
A Gift for No Reason. Again, make it simple. For her, a colorful silk scarf; a scented candle. For him, a tie, a tie  clip, For either or, a video or music DVD. How about a romantic book to put her in the mood?

                                                   
An Irene Devlin Mystery-With a touch of romance
     


A Life Changing Novel
_

How To Go On FREE Cruises and Tour



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Price info

my email is  khprice@aol.com my website is  www.kprice.com the K-town subpage is  www.kprice.com/kahs the K-town contact list is  ...