Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Easiest Way to Watch Streaming TV.. Better Than Expensive Cable

First let me say, I love my Roku. I've had it for three years and honestly watch streaming shows on it more than I watch cable but I am now quite excited about the new Amazon Fire Stick that you just plug into your TV and suddenly you see all commercial-free shows.

The new Amazon Firestick, that you just plug into the port on your TV, has a microphone so you can just tell it what show you want to watch. There is so much more. Go check out the amazing features and the price. For my money, Amazon Fire TV stick with voice remote is a great way to watch streaming TV.

More details on Amazon. Click the amazon ad below.


This Blog contains links to products. If you click on a product here and buy it, I will receive a small commission, 4%, meaning if you but the Fire TV Stick for $49.99, I'll receive about $1.99 from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Price info

my email is  khprice@aol.com my website is  www.kprice.com the K-town subpage is  www.kprice.com/kahs the K-town contact list is  ...