Monday, June 5, 2017

My Slight Hearing Loss

Due to my slight hearing loss for a long time, and being with the family this weekend, I realized how many conversations I missed

I read several articles today stating Over the Counter (OTC) aids can be as good as the more expensive ones, I went to Amazon, searched for FDA approved aids, read reviews, and ordered this one---



  • The amplifier is comfortable in either of the ears. It has a full digital tone quality for low audio distortion and clearer voice. It also has a noise reduction feature that helps the user hear with maximum clarity.



NEW Rechargable model no need to replace a battery anymore! For users who want hearing amplification while in the field From the leader in hearing protection and sound amplification Lightweight and can be used in either ear Allows the user to modify tone and volume for optimum hearing Mild compression circuit to help muffle muzzle blasts

Reviews by users were excellent.

I wish I had ordered this years ago. BTW it is FDA approved.

1 comment:

  1. I know my dad missed out on so much when the family gathered. His hearing was bad because of working around oil rigs for so many years. It really made it hard to be close to him since he couldn't hear what I said.

    ReplyDelete

Kent Price info

my email is  khprice@aol.com my website is  www.kprice.com the K-town subpage is  www.kprice.com/kahs the K-town contact list is  ...