Tuesday, April 10, 2018

-Changing Me -- Part 2

I surprised myself, maybe I didn't, I'm not really sure. In a pea pod, that's me 'indecisive'---right now it is the major block to changing me. One moment I want to throw all change thoughts out of my life, and then I don't.

All my life I have had difficulty making personal decisions--one of the reasons I hate shopping, other than groceries---I hate deciding what to buy--where to shop--how much to spend. So, of course, this is making decluttering difficult. I always have the feeling if I get rid of something, within a few days I'll need it.

Here is my problem---what if any of the changes I make in my life are wrong? What if I don't really want to change my life but think I need to?

With that thought, I am going to go through each of the five things I think I want to change and hope I can make a decision one way or the other. 

Any advice? Suggestions? 

  If you missed part 1 - click here:

https://goo.gl/x3CMYd

Click here for updates in you email:

changingmeat80@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I keep thinking of that old quote: "When you're green, you're growing; when you're ripe, you rot." I'd rather be growing than rotten, wouldn't you? and so what if you make a poor decision, you can change that decision too! Moving forward. Growing up! Even as seniors, we can continue to grow and learn and change. Why not?

    ReplyDelete

Kent Price info

my email is  khprice@aol.com my website is  www.kprice.com the K-town subpage is  www.kprice.com/kahs the K-town contact list is  ...