Sunday, April 8, 2018

Changing Me to How I want to Be

I'm a few days shy of 81. By May 6, I plan to be a new, better, more focused me.

These are a few things I am changing. Notice I wrote 'I am changing' which is more positive than I want to change.


I've started with my environment. First by decluttering. I grabbed a batch of clothes from the far left side of one of my closets, without going through them I gave them to Goodwill. I knew if I went through them one by one, I would most likely keep too many. Since they were on the far left side, I knew they had not been worn in a long time. 

I firmly believe we are never too old to be who and what we want to be---right Shakespeare?

Speaking of the 'Bard' - here is a whimsical tale of an apprentice Muse who is sent to Stratford on Avon to guide young Wiliam. 
You can read it free on this Blog.

A Muse for Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kent Price info

my email is  khprice@aol.com my website is  www.kprice.com the K-town subpage is  www.kprice.com/kahs the K-town contact list is  ...